Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Art3 final

1).So these two pieces were hard I was really carefree about these two I thought it was going to be easy but it wasn't I will try to approach them differently and see them as a challenge rather than an easy project grade
2).I feel like pencil is my strength and chalk pastel because I've had so much time with them both. Paint in general is my weakness I feel like I don't have any control over them and I can't use them correctly like the techniques and stuff.maybe work on paint more is how I can improve.

3). The acrylic wolf is probably the one I struggled with the most it was hard I didn't expect it to be hard and that's what brought me down I overcame it by using silver and on a white canvas it was beautiful to me

4).the acryllic wolf was my favorite it made me better through out the semester and it made me work and kept me busy

No comments:

Post a Comment